If you would like to contribute a recipe/guest post, here is what you should know :)
- Your recipe (your original work) should be gluten free, dairy free, and vegetarian or vegan. Pretty simple if you are an allergy-friendly blogger, otherwise just be creative.
- The recipe must have two well composed photos, representing your recipe as the delicious plate that I know it is. Let’s face it, I am trusting you here that the recipe is every bit as amazing as it looks – let’s keep it p-r-e-t-t-y and mouthwatering.
- You must be comfortable with your name and a link to your blog being added to the site. I don’t think you have a problem with a link back, right?
- In order for me to link back to your blog, you must have a blog dedicated to health, fitness, and food because hey, that is what I am promoting :)
- Finally, if you would like for me to contribute to your blog something sweet or savory, shoot me a line to the above email address.