New Year! New things!
For those of you who have noticed, I am definitely doing *different* things. It took a while, but the blog is now on a new and definitely improved platform…the only thing that is the same as of this past week are the blog posts, that can now be found conveniently in my new visual recipe index! Yay me!
No doubt, it has been some time, and a lot of emotional stress to move along, but this exciting move just demonstrates my desire to evolve as a blog/recipe writer for you.
So welcome to the “new site”! I hope you find it easier to navigate, cleaner, and definitely the graphics continue to improve.
Leave a comment if you find the site easier to navigate!
Anyway, I wanted to roll out another nog recipe! The last one was my super quick pumpkin spiced nog, however this one is more classic and thinner with extra fancy chai latte froth without the frother (yes there is such a thing as a frother).
Seriously, you will want to make this recipe while we are all still in the holiday spirit because it is that good!
So without further wait, here is the recipe.
Remember to leave a quick comment if you try it and love it! Also, let me know if you add any other yummies to this recipe! It helps others! :)
This recipe serves 1 – so double it if you have a date!
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla coconut almond milk, or other unsweetened dairy free milk
- ¼ cup coconut milk, full fat
- 1 to 1½ tbsp coconut sugar, or other sweetener
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of xanthan gum (optional - if you want it thicker)
- Place all ingredients in order into the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place in a nice cup or glass.
- Add a little cinnamon for garnish, and smile!
What is your favorite spice to add to your homemade eggnog?