A long little while back I posted my first smoothie.
Ah! I remember like it was yesterday. Partly because time is flying and partly because I just remember it so well J
It was a strawberry banana smoothie that at that time I thought was very smooth and creamy. I mean it was my first smoothie, so who can blame me?
I since have learned that there is a difference between a smoothie and a creamy smoothie. And this new recipe I have for you today is a creamy smoothie for sure.
But I bet you can tell from the pic huh?
I went back, reworked my first ever smoothie, and boy this one is super creamy! It tastes like heaven!
If heaven has a taste or a flavor that is.
- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- 1 -1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 medjool dates, pitted and diced
- 4 tbsp plain coconut milk
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- In a high powered blender, add all ingredients, and blend until smooth.
- Serve in your favorite glass!